Full version $795
LumenRT 4 Studio
LumenRT 4 Studio lets you generate high quality movies, still images and LiveCube immersive experiences. If you wish to share LiveCubes with others, you need the LiveCube Publisher. You can purchase the Publisher anytime*, but you get a discount if you purchase it together with LumenRT. LumenRT 4 Studio ships with over 300 items ready for use (full list here).
LumenRT 4 can be purchased with or without maintenance (includes access to all updates and upgrades for the duration of the contract)**. If you don't buy maintenance with your product, you only have 30 days from the date of purchase to opt in.
* Each Publisher license is only valid for one LumenRT license.
** Each LumenRT license requires a separate maintenance contract.
Full version $995
LumenRT Publisher allows LumenRT authors to publish LiveCubes that can be shared with anyone on Windows and Mac platforms. The Publisher creates a self-extracting executable file that packages the entire LiveCube model, the LiveCube viewer, and an optional logo. When extracted, users can explore and experience your designs in a completely immersive, interactive fashion.
LumenRT is developed by e-on software and is available now from the e-on software online store.
Click on each section to unfold
* Cost per additional copy
Educational licenses are available for members of an e-on software ATC (Authorized Training Center). Contact e-on software for pricing and site licensing information.
Other versions of the product will follow. If you would like to stay informed about LumenRT, please register to the e-on software newsletter at the bottom of this page.
Minimum System Requirements
LumenRT is a 32 & 64 bits application, designed for the Windows® 32/64 bits XP, Vista and 7 as well as Intel Mac OS X platforms. For better performance, a good video board with a minimum of 1GB of video RAM is recommended (Video RAM should not be confused with system RAM. Video RAM resides solely on your video board).
A 64 bit system is highly recommended for authoring LiveCubes (32 bit systems are fine for playback).
LumenRT is either CPU or GPU intensive depending on the task being performed.
The pre-processing phase is CPU intensive while the navigation/viewing process is GPU intensive.
Performance of the software is directly related to the power of the system running it.
LumenRT is optimized to make the best of all the processors/cores on your system.
The power of your video board directly impacts the frame-rate during real-time 3D play-back.
Pre-processing times are directly related to the power of your system and the complexity of the scenes being processed.
LumenRT 4 Studio requires*:
- SketchUp 7 or 8 (free or Pro version)
- Bentley MicroStation SS3
- Revit 2012/2013
- Shader model 4 compliant video board
* LumenRT will also import scenes exported from e-on software Vue as well as models saved in all major 3D formats.
This is the machine on which you will export your scene from SketchUp. The more powerful the system, the faster the pre-processing phase.
- Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7 32/64 or Mac OS X v10.6+ 32/64 (64 bit recommended)
- nVidia GeForce 8800 or newer or ATI Radeon 4000+ or newer video board, with 1GB+ of Video RAM
- 2GHz processor or faster (multi-core CPU recommended)
- 2GB of free RAM (4GB recommended)
- 4GB of free Hard Disk space.
This is the machine on which you or your client will navigate and explore the model. The more complex your model is, the more graphic power it will require for smooth playback. The faster the system, the better the visual quality and smoothness of the experience.
- Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7 32/64 or Mac OS X v10.6+ 32/64
- Recommended: nVidia GeForce 8800 or newer or ATI Radeon 4000+ or newer video board, with 1GB+ of Video RAM
- 2GHz processor or faster
- 1GB of free RAM (4GB recommended)
- 500MB of free Hard Disk space.